Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Pyramid Organizer

I saw this idea on Pinterest awhile back and I finally got around to trying it for myself!


Here are the supplies I used:


6 supply containers (I used plastic paint cans purchased from Target for $1.00)
Scrapbook Paper
Mod Podge 
Paint/Glue Brush
Hot Glue




1. Remove the lids from all your containers and clean the containers.

2. Using a paint or glue brush, brush a thin layer of mod podge onto the outside of the container.

3. Attach the paper smoothly around the container. Make sure there are no wrinkles.


4. Apply mod podge in another thin layer on top of the paper around the container. Make sure the seams of the paper are sealed well.



5. Allow your containers to dry. It seemed to take a few hours for mine to completely dry but I let them sit overnight to be safe.


6. Hot Glue the containers together. I used a minimal amount of glue to avoid all those pesky glue strings. 


7. Admire your handiwork :)


8. Fill it up with all your fancy supplies!

2 comments: