Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Adoption Is..

It's amazing how even before we've actually adopted, it has already changed our lives. From the first meeting last September we knew we were in for a long journey. And almost a year later we're still hanging in there! As we've entered into this current phase, the dark abyss of waiting, I find that I can barely make simple decisions without coming back to my future children! 


Hmm should I make cookies today?
Well I don't want a dirty kitchen if we get matched today...


I need to eat breakfast as soon as I wake up.
Wait what if we get matched and I have dirty hair?!


And on and on it goes. I can only imagine how difficult decisions will be when the other half of our family finally arrives. The thing about adoption is it makes you a better crazier, more stressed out person! I wouldn't change it for the world.

1 comment: